Monday, March 5, 2012

Organizing Ideas: Scarves

I love a good organizing challenge, so when my friend, Mel, sent me this email today, I was pumped!

Hey chick!!
I need some of your awesome advice!  I have a TON of scarves and I don't know how to organize or store them in our apartment.  Any ideas??
Thanks!
Mel

Here are a few options I found for her:

I actually use a hanging tie rack to hang my scarves.  My husband had room on his tie rack, so I claimed a few slots.  Here's an exmaple of a hanging tie rack.


Ikea has a simlar product:


But if I had enough walll space, I'd go for a wall of scarves!  This one utilizes tension rods.  The best part?  Everything is hidden behind the door if you want to hide it.  If not, it still makes for a colorful looking wall!



Towel rods and toilet paper rods would also be a great solution. 



The top one looks like it's a toilet paper rod like this:




You could also do a towel ring like this:


Mel and I both liked the tension rod idea because it's so PRETTY!  And you know how much I like pretty!  So, how do you organize your scarves?  Got an organizing challenge for me?  Send it my way and I'll come up with ideas for you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...