Sunday, July 10, 2011

Surprise Baby Shower: Alice in Wonderland

Sorry, I've been missing in action lately.  As some of you may know, baby #2 was due on July 9th.  But since nothing ever goes as planned, Little Man arrived 3 weeks early on June 17, 2011, weighing in at 7 lbs 1.8 oz and 19 inches long!

Meet Bodhi Nguyen-Lee.

Little did my sister know, she planned my surprise baby shower JUST in time; five days before Bodhi's arrival to be exact!  Trang and my childhood friend, Yung, did an amazing job planning an "Alice in Wonderland Tea Party"!

Trang's incredible graphic design talent and attention to details never ceases to amaze me!  Here are a few photos from the baby shower.  For more detailed information on the party and to view more of her amazing photos, visit Trang's blog.


The invitations were designed to look like playing cards.  Trang used her newly restored letterpress to imprint the invitations.


She also designed smaller playing cards to use with the centerpieces.

Here I am enjoying the food and tea!


Trang designed these adorable tea favors for our guests to take home.


Trang and Yung also created a "sweet" dessert table!




The baby shower was amazing and beautiful.  You ladies blew my mind away.  Also, thanks to all my friends and family for helping me celebrate!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful, i love that the lady's dared to wear the ears, and headbands. Sweet decore.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...