Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm BACK and with an Announcement!

Hello Friends!
Wow!  I can't believe 2010 is finally over and 2011 is here.  What a year it was.  As some of you may have noticed, I've been M.I.A. since October.  As you know, I'm a full time working Mama and unfortunately, it takes me away from the family during the end of the year.  Fall and winter are my industry's busy time and I've been working like a mad woman!  This week, I think I pulled in 60 hours.  Hopefully, by February, things will slow down for me and I can get back to enjoying life with my family, working on some organizational projects and craft ideas that have been on my "TO DO" list since the summer time.

I have been brainstorming on some great ideas and excited to share them on upcoming posts.  Here are some blog ideas that I want to feature:
  • De-cluttering & Organizing for 2011 - Feature some spaces that I've been cleaning out and reorganizing.
  • More of MawMaw's Recipes
  • Project Life - An easier way of scrapbooking and documenting life!  Placed my order last week and so excited to get started and tell you more about it.
  • Craft Ideas - I love crafting blogs and I really want to challenge myself to creating some of the awesome project I've come across. 

    2010 began as a rough and scary at the same time.  But I truly believe that being strong for each other and keeping the faith carried us through.  And towards the end of the year, it brought us many blessings and exciting changes.  The biggest change (and my big announcement), Little Muon is going to be a BIG sister!



    1 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...