Friday, September 10, 2010

I was featured on Sara's Party Perfect!

I am a loyal reader of the blog, Sara's Party Perfect.  I love all the creative parties that are featured here and it's a great place for inspirational kid parties!

Back in May, I emailed Sara when I was planning Little Muon's Nemo themed 2nd birthday. Sara features "Reader's Questions" on her blogs and I got so many great responses and ideas from other followers.

I thought it would be nice to show Sara pictures from the party and thank the readers who responded to my question. I emailed Sara and totally forgot about it. Well, just a couple of days ago, I received an email back from Sara saying she had blogged about my Nemo party on her blog!  Check it out here!

Okay, okay, she spelled my name wrong (it's not Nuong) and she didn't put a link back to my blog, but I'm still happy that she took the time to dedicate a post to my Nemo party.  Being new to the blogging world, beggers can't be choosers.  And I'm not going to nit pick about the details!

3 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

Here (late) for the Friday blog hops. Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches.

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

Terry said...

You have such a cute blog. I am going to come back when I have more time to look.

I am following from Boost My Blog Friday. I hope you will stop over and boost me back.

I am giving a Halloween Apron away to one of my followers 10/5

Marie said...

Hi there,

New follower from New Friend Fridays.

Great blog you have here.

Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...