Saturday, May 8, 2010

Role Reversal!

I am lucky to have a very close relationship with my sister, Trang.  Although we are different in a lot of ways, we're also alike in many others.  Not to mention, she ALWAYS laughs at my jokes because we have the same silly sense of humor.  I'm proud to call her my best friend.  I've blogged about her in the past (here, here and here) and her many talents; many of which I've used to my own advantage!  She has been capturing beautiful images of Taylor since she was born, so when she asked me to do a photosession for HER, I was more then excited... and nervous.  I'm an amateur photographer, but have never really taken it seriously as a hobby until Taylor was born.  Trang's been teaching me her skills so that I can take better photos of Taylor myself.  This role reversal would be a true test of what I've learned so far, but Trang is so gorgeous that it's hard to take a bad photo of her.  Here are some of my favs.




2 comments:

Diana said...

Didn't know you had a blog! I love the photos, they turned out beautiful!!! Can you make me look like that?!?!?! Glad to see Trang in the pictures instead of behind the camera for once!

Amanda said...

I didn't know you had a blog either! Thanks to Facebook newsfeed, I now do! hahaha. So this is where you went after you quit Myspace...LOL. Great shots of Trang!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...