Sunday, May 9, 2010

A New Appreciation for Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I hope everyone enjoyed this very special day. I didn't realize how special it was until I became a mommy myself. Seriously, I'm not being bias! I've always had a rocky relationship with my mother. I think it's because we are so much alike! All this changed the day Taylor was born. I now felt all the fears, worries, hopes and dreams for my Little Muon that my mother must have felt for me. And I finally understood why she was always pushing me so hard to be better, work harder and aim higher. I thought it was her being overly critical, but now I know it's because she only wanted me to have a better life then she did. And being a mom to Taylor made me understand that same desire. So today's post is dedicated to my mother. Thank you so much for all that you've done and continue to do! I love you mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...